Thursday 28 May 2020

Photo 023 of my 52 Project Lockdown Silhouette Hardwick Park Sedgefield

Photo 023 of my 52 Project 
Lockdown Silhouette Hardwick Park Sedgefield 

I had the pups over Hardwick Park tonight it was a beautiful night when I was going back to the car I noticed the people that were silhouetted against the strong sunlight. They are all actually social distancing just talking and a different distances from each other and not in a line at all. I love this photo it's one of my favourite photos ever, hope you all like it too.
Taken with Fuji X100F


No comments:

Post a Comment

Photo 026 of my 52 Project Family Social Distance Portrait.

Photo 026 of my 52 Project     Family social distance portrait. I had the pups over Hardwick Park last night, the park was empty because it ...