Friday 3 January 2020

January 2020 Project lets get started Photo 001 of my 52 Project Dog Walkers Durham City.

Photo 001 of my 52 Project 
Dog Walkers Durham City. 

Well here is my first photo of my new project for 2020, who would think that we are in the "roaring twenties" as Tony Blackburn said tonight on the "Golden Hour" radio 2.
I went to Durham for a look about and a bit of shopping today it was freezing but two overcoats warmer if you were in the sunshine.
Took this photo of these two ladies taking their dog for a walk while I was waiting for Elaine outside of Waterstones.


Taken with Fuji X100F 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Photo 026 of my 52 Project Family Social Distance Portrait.

Photo 026 of my 52 Project     Family social distance portrait. I had the pups over Hardwick Park last night, the park was empty because it ...